Instantaneous Pot Fish Recipe: Lemon Pepper Salmon
If you're looking for some of the best fish recipes to make when you're short on time, keep this instant lemon pepper salmon fish recipe handy.
Simple fish recipes don't need to be fried. If you're looking to learn how to cook fish without frying, an instant pot is a healthier option that can also help you prepare meals faster.
Lemon pepper salmon ingredients
- 1 pound salmon (sockeye salmon or Coho salmon, cut into portioned fillets)
- 2 TBSP. Butter (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon. fresh dill finely chopped
- 1 fresh sprig of dill
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon. sea-salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
Instant Pot Fish Recipe Steps
Follow these steps to learn how to cook fish (lemon pepper salmon) in an instant pot:
- Put butter, dill, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl. Mix well to mix.
- Cut salmon into the portion sizes of your choice. Spread the butter mixture over the salmon pieces.
- Add a cup of water and a few sprigs of dill to the instant pot.
- Place half of the salmon on a normal coaster and add to the pot.
- Top salmon pieces with 2 thin lemon wedges.
- Place the second half of the salmon on a coaster and add to the saucepan. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Cover the salmon pieces with 2 thin lemon wedges again.
- Close the lid and cook under high pressure in the instant pot for 3 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is up, remove the lid and serve.
General guidelines you've learned about cooking fish don't apply when using an instant saucepan because that fish cooks much faster. Once you've tried this lemon pepper salmon, you'll want to add it to your list of quick and easy fish recipes!